Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ingrown Hair Disease Ingrown Hairs? Are They A Disease?

Ingrown hairs? Are they a disease? - ingrown hair disease

I'm a fool for ingrown hairs. Wherever my hair, it seems to get it. The face, eyebrows, behind the ear, just below the ear lobe to the neck, pubis, half of the breast, etc. Why do I get it? I did not shave his chest, I shave my face, and I cut the pubic area. I have tried to use a single blade razor on my face. And ingrown hairs, which I reached my ear. comes and goes but never goes away? I'm not positive are ingrown hairs, but I assume they are, are enormous and often painful when pressure is applied. in the middle of the chest does not really bother me. looks like third nipple. I have a disease? Is there something wrong with my skin? I apply the lotion all over after every shower? I know the basics, so try to useful information, which have been read, or can offer personal advice. Should I see a doctor? Thank you for your time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment