Sunday, December 6, 2009

Welcome Letter To New Salonclients Just Passed Greencard Interview In New York, How Long Approximately Till I Receive Welcome Letter & Greencard?

Just passed greencard interview in new york, how long approximately till I receive Welcome letter & greencard? - welcome letter to new salonclients

Please note that I had been waiting more than six months to reach this stage (interview) and that the officer wanted to doa "All cases that easy," which have recently been through this process are best qualified to my question Reply to remember again.

How long this takes about to receive my welcome letter and a Permanent Resident Card (permanent resident card after my interview) by e-mail?

Share your experience and knowledge will be greatly appreciated!

8 comments:

tyggersp... said...

I think that can last from one month .. I have horror stories of having heard one years .. Then I heard stories that you have a month .. Good luck .. lol what are the slowest in the world.

sir_jeff... said...

You can wait until tomorrow ...

RFM said...

I do not know how long it takes, I'm sorry, we can not support any longer. But Bravo! and welcome!

Warrior of the Light said...

30 to 60 days at most if u should worry,

unluckyo... said...

do not hold your breath, not exactly the group that most intelligent and motivated

unluckyo... said...

do not hold your breath, not exactly the group that most intelligent and motivated

unluckyo... said...

do not hold your breath, not exactly the group that most intelligent and motivated

duncansc... said...

If I recall, told me about a month. Good luck! I've heard things are since 9 happened / 11 This rumor only the foreign community here, but I would 6-8 weeks before the start of the panic!

Post a Comment