Thursday, February 25, 2010

Flu Swollen Glands In Abdomen What Are The Chances I Am Pregnant?

What are the chances I am pregnant? - flu swollen glands in abdomen

We have tried for over a year and a half and I pray, I experience the first signs of pregnancy. Here are my symptoms: I have 10 + days after the waiting period. My breasts are very firm, hard and almost always very sensitive, which is strange for me. My breasts are almost always difficult and glands seem to be very high on them. My pelvis was also very firm and swollen around the hips and abdomen. I have heartburn and indigestion, not too crazy for me, so I'm sure if it applies. I am also very tired lately and sometimes dizziness. This morning, I vomited the water and had difficulty tracking down where she was the only thing in my stomach. I have a feeling flu-like symptoms such as nausea and fever have been exhausted is often low.

0 comments:

Post a Comment