Saturday, January 16, 2010

Basic Muffin Mix How Do I Prevent My Jealous Dogs From Fighting?

How do I prevent my jealous dogs from fighting? - basic muffin mix

Dog Basic Info:
Muffin, Shih Tzu, 9, neutered:
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l195/Muffo11/Muffin.jpg
Raymond Irish Setter, 5 months, not neutered:
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l195/Muffo11/Raymond2.jpg
Züli, Husky mix, 4 months, not neutered:
http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l195/Muffo11/Zuli11-CloseUp.jpg

We have more than two dogs and three cats, but apparently are not involved in the fighting.
---

The combination of a Husky is connected with the subject, the (still fighting with the Irish Setter the dog my mother) and the Shih Tzu (my dog, but the Husky) from me. The fights always seem from the Irish Setter * * aggressive and protective of me * * Shih Tzu (trigger the Alpha Dog status). You start fighting, but the mix of Husky is strong and can harm dogs.

After I removed from the Shih Tzu and neck.
Again, it was covered Irish Setter back and bit his throat.

Any tips on how to avoid fightings would be very grateful. If that happens, I have bitten danger of becoming. But more importantly, with every fight I risk the life of a pet. The other dogs began to fight, but the Husky is the one who won until the end, and then on to defend the pound.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm ok to be castrated men. They produce testosterone and fight until they are corrected. In addition, dogs tend to bend, so a 3 is also a problem. Start with the castration of men.

Anonymous said...

Dogs, like people will be jealous if you show favoritism. You try to treat all the same way or they tend to fight.

Anonymous said...

Dogs, like people will be jealous if you show favoritism. You try to treat all the same way or they tend to fight.

Anonymous said...

Both men were castrated, it's not your problem .. 2 intact males in the house .. They will fight.

Anonymous said...

Dogs, like people will be jealous if you show favoritism. You try to treat all the same way or they tend to fight.

Post a Comment