Sunday, January 31, 2010

Telcel Sim Card Activation Sidekick 3 Sim Card??? HELP?

Sidekick 3 sim card??? HELP? - telcel sim card activation

My cousin bought a Sidekick 3 as a year ago and opened the phone so that you can use in Mexico (where you live) with Telcel SIM card then realized that you call an ability, also can only do something like SMS MSN and other phone functions with
So I gave the guy the old tmobile uses SIM card (never)
But if I the SIM card into the phone still says "pending activation" and was like a week, what I do.?
I do unluck the phone to use it again here (San Diego), even if I buy another SIM card?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

A SIM card from T-Mobile T-Mobile phone use is not required to get to the phone unlocked (plus the phone is unlocked) ... The reason you can not change the signal, because if the SIM card is active for 9 months + This company is not for all that you have to do, call activated, T-Mobile and reactivate it. Hope this helps.

Post a Comment