Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Ultrasound Of Lymph Nodes In Arm Confusion With Painful Left Arm Axillary Lymph Node Flare Up?

Confusion with painful left arm axillary lymph node flare up? - ultrasound of lymph nodes in arm

It was made after an ultrasound on a painful blow on his left armpit. The pain has suddenly become twice in recent months. My doctor suggested it was a cyst, but ordered an ultrasound to remove the lymph nodes. The imaging technology has found it difficult to something, but finally found a small lymph nodes in the region. He said that one should not worry because she was small and that my body reacts to an infection. Could not a cyst, but the lymph node was just "there" too? Not all nodes appear on an ultrasound or just swollen? I ask because I saw 2 doctors in my office this GP. The first diagnosis of the lymph nodes, the second was diagnosed with a cyst. She said it was not deep enough to be a lymph node. Now I'm kind of confused. I am also worried because my mother Hodgkin's disease before further 5 years. Luckily, she is in remission. I have this on all the CDs that I saw and never seem to worry about him.

1 comments:

littlost said...

What you can do now is keep an eye on him. If it swells to another doctor to see and have it checked. I. Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, and so I have found. No doctor, I found the song that became a mass market and therefore a swollen lymph node. Keep an eye on him and good luck.

Post a Comment