Sunday, January 17, 2010

Fire Alarm Courses Was Anybody Else Ever Scared Of Fire Alarms?

Was anybody else ever scared of fire alarms? - fire alarm courses

It was first class) in the music class was, and went (first false fire alarm, and it scared me to death, I think I seriously traumatized. As first graders, she asked whether there was a fire, and the music teacher told us not to know. It terrifies me, because I thought that adults should know everything. And if fire department arrived, I was so shocked because I thought it was a real fire, and schools from kindergarten, I loved the story. He ends up as a false alarm, of course. But for the rest of the first year I was afraid to go to school. Finally, handed him in school, but I hate to exercise. But it never bothered me if he ever left the house. No one was ever afraid of fire alarms?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was just afraid because they are so strong and random.
but I was so terrified of tornadoes, and we had a false alarm caused by the thought of our city will have a tornado, they were all crying and mad, I was in the first year, also happen if
but never the tornado, including, blah, about
but now I am fascinated by tornadoes .... curious

Anonymous said...

Normally, everyone is familiar with fire drills and know what time my school. I know not panic, but when the bell of the annoying freaks me out because it was so strong. The only other piercing I really monsters simulated earthquake. During the summer in school we had a veritable earthquake drill in the summer, and it scared me so bad. It has 30 minutes to calm myself.

Post a Comment