Saturday, January 30, 2010

Disney Files Digital Copies Blogspot Where To Find The Activation Code On A Disney File Digital Copy?

Where to find the activation code on a disney file digital copy? - disney files digital copies blogspot

I, The Nightmare Before Christmas 2 DVD came with a copy Digitail I transfer to my computer and iPod. Now, he said it was an activation code to use when installing the film on my computer, which was within the DVD case. I have the document alleged to have the code in it, but I can not find.

Nobody knows where it is when you can have a copy of something Digitail?

1 comments:

fliped_o... said...

Hello I bought the film and the code is on the opposite side of the sheet of paper that had been commissioned on this issue and its right under the photo on the other side

Post a Comment